Due to a retirement King Buick GMC has an opening for a Finance Manager to join us in supporting our dealership staff and customers while assisting us in building and representing our brand.
If you have great attention to detail and love a fast paced work environment, this role would be a great fit for you!
We are dedicated to providing a healthy, positive work environment allowing us to attract the best people in our market; creating a team unified in working to gain and to satisfy all customers.
We are extremely proud of our commitment to the community and are seeking a hard working, eager to learn individual excited to serve alongside of us.
Responsibilities: * Responsible for helping our customers arrange the financing of their purchases and presenting them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience.
* Proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability
* Fully proficient with title laws and registration process
* Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position
* Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals
* Ensure all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
* Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
* Accurately audits team deals Post-Sale
* Ensure the expeditious funding of all contractsQualifications:
* Automotive Finance Experience is a MUST
* A Self-Starter with Aspirations for Growth.
* Exceptional Follow-Up Skills. * Excellent Written Communication Skills.
* Excellent Phone Skills. * Excellent Customer Relations Skills.
* Ability to Achieve Sales Goals and Customer Satisfaction Standards.
* Time Management Skills. * Desire to Be Part of a Winning Team.
Location/Region: Gaithersburg, MD (20877)