Automotive Office Manager
Chevyland is looking for an Office Manager!
You will be responsible for organizing, supervising and coordinating administrative operations and assisting the Comptroller with the accounting functions of the Dealership.
* Preparing and reviewing operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
* Analyzing internal processes and recommending and implementing procedural or policy changes
* Assist with overseeing the day to day functions of the office to ensure fluidity of operations
* College degree or prior automotive accounting experience preferred
* DealerTrack DMS experience preferred but not required
* A working knowledge of administrative positions
* Excellent communication skills
* Attention to detail
* The ability to work well with personnel and vendors to resolve problems
* Computer proficiency
Location/Region: Shreveport, LA (71105)