We are seeking an Operations Assistant to join our Activation team! Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to; store, vendor and timeline management, sourcing and procurement of program elements, kitting and shipping, staffing, brand ambassador selection, training and scheduling, continuous process improvement, troubleshooting and developing and implementing Best in Class procedures.
- Plan and implement in-store demos and in-market guerrilla events and other engagement marketing campaigns
- Direct and lead the work of field staff
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between Account Manager, field staff and store managers
- Previous experience in engagement marketing events and planning a plus
- Strong project management skills for tracking and scheduling and re-scheduling store activation
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills for reporting
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities with field staff
Minimum Work Experience
o 2-3 years professional work experience
o Examples of in-store demo events or trade show events or guerrilla activation
Functional Responsibilities (include, but not limited to)
1. Assist internal account lead on managing and implementing assigned client programs by executing individual components
2. Assist with the development of creative client presentations, including preparing a first draft of the presentation materials, reviewing presentations with Account Managers, and adjusting as necessary.
3. Acting as liaison with the client and the promotions team to execute promotions campaigns, including coordinating logistics for all grassroots events, shopper marketing events and local promotions.
4. Creating event promotions recaps.
5. Researching in-market guerrilla sites and events.
6. Other administrative tasks (e.g., preparing performance reports, answering calls, reconcile expense reports from the promotions teams, submit/approve brand ambassadors work hours for payroll).
7. Willingness to work evenings and weekends as dictated by assigned client program
Please submit a cover letter, salary history and requirements. Thank you.
We are a unique Experiential Marketing Agency. Through experiential marketing we create passionate relationships with consumers and our clients by allowing them to touch, feel, taste, hear, use and play with the brand. Through the passion of our diverse, yet cohesive teams’ collaborative efforts we have created and produced successful marketing promotions for clients ranging from food startups to multi-national corporations.