We are seeking a Client Coordinator / Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information.
Individuals with over 10+ Years of experience will not be considered for this position.
Team based training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top representatives. We promote growth from within and encourage our team to work together to reach client & customer goals and improve skills. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long term customer loyalty.
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve event issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
Please Note: This is NOT a call center position, we are looking for a Client Coordinator / Customer Service Representative to work directly with consumers on behalf of our clients
We are a direct promotional, marketing, and Sales firm dedicated to improving team members to be cross trained and moved into leadership and management roles. Team Members gain experience in marketing and sales through events, promotions, product launches, and demonstrations. Our focus is to grow the team and promote growth for our clients and our company. We represent some of the largest organizations and charities worldwide. Our unique and innovative approach to marketing our clients' services has afforded us explosive growth within a highly competitive industry. Our mission is to create lucrative partnerships through a personal commitment to profitability for our clients and employees.
Location/Region: Hutchins, TX