SecureNet Technologies is in search of an experienced Systems Administrator to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for a candidate who has expertise in Linux, databases, networking and security to support our expanding
customer and internal needs throughout the world.
- Support/maintain/monitor Linux Servers (Physical, virtual and AWS) (5+ years experience required)
- Support MySQL databases in multi-master, high-availability implementations. (5+ years experience required)
- Support/maintain firewalls using iptables and general security
- Networking IPSec tunnels (openswan, AWS, Cisco), WAN's.
- Maintain internal and customer servers within Amazon Web Services.
- New server and network build/deployments
- Maintain development, testing and production environments and publish code.
- Must have a positive, 'can-do' attitude.
- The ability to work autonomously
- Owns a problem or task assigned
- Ability to plan and implement solutions, and to communicate ideas effectively
- Have excellent project and time management skills
- Software development experience (java, php, SQL, perl, bash)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3 years minimum work experience
Benefits: Medical and Dental Insurance
Employment Type: Full-Time, in-house position at our offices in either Lake Mary, FL or Lehi, UT
SecureNet Technologies is a leader in the connected home and automation space.
We are a privately held company headquartered in Lake Mary, Florida with additional offices in Lehi, Utah and Sydney, Australia.
Our SecureNet custom application is the most responsive interactive security and automation app in the security market. SecureNets mobile app and web portal provides complete control over security systems, lights, locks, thermostats, cameras, Z-WAVE and other IoT connected devices.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.