Nashville Erosion Control is one of the fastest growing Erosion Control Company in the US. We specialize in multi-family and single-family developments, sediment control, and service, utilizing dedicated team members that take a results-driven approach to meeting the specific needs of our clients.
We are currently looking to add an Erosion Control Crew Leader based out of our Lebanon, TN office.
You must have experience in installing erosion control materials, operate construction equipment, manage and work alongside crew of 3-4 workers, meet customers, and keep good job records.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-year experience installing and maintaining erosion controls a plus.
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel as required.
- Strong commitment to safety standards and the safe operation of all equipment and tools on the job site
- Valid Driver's License.
We offer a competitive salary, a great benefits package, and a good working environment with guidance from industry experts.
- Humana Medical, and Dental insurance offered.
- Paid training.
- Starting pay $18 an hour, depending on experience, with an increase in pay after 60-day evaluation.
- Opportunities for promotion and advancement within the company.
Nashville Erosion Control is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.