As an automotive BDC/ Client Care Specialist you will handle inbound/outbound calls and appointment setting for our customers.
If you have experience in customer service, telemarketing, retail or sales then we encourage you to apply today!
Previous dealership experience is a plus.
Recently voted one of The Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work for the 9th year in a row, Herb Chambers knows our team members are our most valuable resource.
For over 30 years, our mission has been to provide the highest quality of service to our customers in the sale and repair of their motor vehicle, so we give our employees the tools and training they need to succeed and be successful.
If you are looking to work in a great company, in a rewarding role, we’d like to hear from you!
* Competitive, above average industry pay
* Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical
* MetLife Dental
* 401K plan, company match
* Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated
* Long term job security
* Health and wellness
* Discounts on products and services
* Management of high volume outbound calls and inbound phone calls
* Fact finding & asking questions
* Learning customers’ needs while building rapport
* Completing follow-up tasks on daily activities, contact lists and campaigns
* Daily and monthly performance reporting
* Strong phone, email and communication skills
* Positive attitude
* Ability to multi-task
* Must be able to work flexible hours
* Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
* Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication and strong
* Ability to ask for the appointment and follow through
* Valid U.S. Driver's license
* Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check, DMV screen, and drug screen
Herb Chambers Lexus of Hingham
141 Derby Street,
Hingham, MA 02043
Location/Region: Hingham, MA (02043)