This is a permanent, full time position.
The Software Support Analyst is responsible for providing exceptional customer service. The associate will use his/her abilities and expertise in resolving client problems and communicate the appropriate resolution to the client. Service should be provided in an accurate, timely and professional manner. This position requires expertise in 1-2 modules in a specific product line, ability to operate on a task level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as liaison for the client in issues with the standard Jenzabar product in areas of the financial modules (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Purchasing, HR/Payroll).
- Research and troubleshoot client reported issues with the standard Jenzabar product in areas of assigned responsibility in order to provide the client with a solution in a timely, professional manner.
- Document issues and solutions in a complete, concise manner for use in internal/external knowledge base.
- Attend training/meetings on new features/enhancements to the standard Jenzabar product to maintain high level of product knowledge in areas of assigned responsibility.
- Continually increase product knowledge by reviewing documentation; knowledge base entries and hands-on experimentation in areas of responsibility.
- Maintain Security Awareness by protecting an organization's confidential internal information when accessing client data.
- Work cooperatively with staff within the Client Support Services Department and other divisions of Jenzabar, Inc. to accomplish departmental, divisional and corporate goals as needed.
- Complete other duties as assigned by respective Manager of Support.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Education: BS, BA Degree in Accounting or related Field; or equivalent experience in an application, Support Position, or specializing in business financials.
Experience Level: 1-3 years
Working knowledge of appropriate operating systems. Knowledge of Transact SQL programming language/SQL Enterprise Manager or ISQL/Informix as related to assigned application. Strong desire to work in a support desk environment (promptness and regular attendance is required). A professional telephone manner is essential.
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance