The ideal candidate can both be a part of an implementation team for NetSuite implementations, as well as ongoing NetSuite Administration and support. This requires a candidate to have NetSuite experience, able to develop business requirements to configure and optimize functionality within NetSuite, as well as other products that are commonly implemented along with NetSuite. Due to the high visibility of the NetSuite Consultant with all levels of our client organization, relationship building is a must.
The NetSuite Consultant will need to be able to quickly learn the clients business, processes and requirements then be able to document and develop recommendations to resolve client needs. This will require extensive knowledge and experience with NetSuites capabilities across multiple functional areas.
It is critical that this candidate reside within the Chicagoland area.
- Utilize past experience and knowledge to recommend and guide clients toward best practices using a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients important and their most complex requirements.
- Implement, deploy and manage NetSuite solutions within unique industry, business and management processes, and regulatory requirements.
- Develop, configure and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Facilitate business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with new and existing customers to create functional requirements as an input to technical development and functional configuration.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions, system testing, and post go live.
- Provide on-going post implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration.
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer requests or inquiries seeking guidance from the implementation team.
- Train client users to navigate, configure and operate NetSuite specific to their role
- QAs project efforts and documentation to ensure project decisions/deliverables are sound
- May be expected to perform project management duties on smaller, less complex projects (develop project plans, manage budget/actual and scope of work, approval of project-related T&E)
- Perform other duties as assigned
Desired skills and experience
- Project Management
- Business Analysis (requirements/use case development and documentation)
- Organizational Change Management or Organizational Development
- 3-5 years of successful NetSuite implementation / administration experience including:
- Create functional requirements as an input to application design.
- Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support.
- Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with new customers to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote.
- Build, develop and test detailed scripted customized solutions and prototypes.
- Knowledge and experience with typical NetSuite workflows (e.g., Sales/Quote development, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, S&OP, Financial Reporting, etc.) and be able to apply best practices to client configurations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- NetSuite Certifications are preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Soft skills and professionalism
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Results oriented with a high attention to detail
- Ability to facilitate productive and structured work sessions
- Self-learner - continually seeks coaching, knowledge and experience
- Strong analysis & tenacious troubleshooter - No challenge is too big
- Excellent organizational, task management and prioritization
- Ability to project manage self and others
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to communicate positively and work directly with business users to understand requirements while designing, developing and implementing solutions
- Values-based worker aligned with TSIs values.
TSI is a growth-oriented consulting firm. We want to hire confident, capable well-balanced professionals who seek to dive in and work with our clients. Rather than wait years for your chance to do meaningful work at a large firm, TSI gives qualified team members a chance to show your skills NOW.