Radiology Technologist/MA- (Part-time, Quick Care After Hours) Sevierville
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Practices excellent customer service.
- Prepares patients for radiologic procedures.
- Takes x-rays, as ordered, following established procedures for patient care and safety.
- Uses a variety of radiation protection and shielding materials.
- Ensures equipment is in working order. Reports equipment malfunctions to supervisor.
- Maintains examination rooms. Stocks necessary medical and radiologic supplies.
- Assists with surgical packet completion.
- Completes medical records requests.
- Maintains dosimetric badges and logs.
- MA responsibilities to include:
- Schedule patient appointments in practice management system specifically after 5:30 p.m.
- Schedules patient tests, labs and MRIs.
- Answers follow-up phone calls from patients when appropriate.
- Rooms patient(s) for treatment.
- Other duties as assigned.
TN licensed and ARRT a must!
2 years of medical office experience (Orthopedics preferred.) Splinting experience a plus; Computer literate and Windows applications; NextGen experience a plus.
Location/Region: Sevierville, TN