Summary of Tenzo: Tenzo Tea is a matcha brand in Santa Monica, CA. We share healthy energy and give back through our partnership with the Thirst Project.
We are looking for exceptional people of all backgrounds and skill sets to help us achieve this mission. There is no perfect background. We are seeking people with a track record of exceptional ability that come from diverse and unique backgrounds.
Job Summary: As a Foodservice Sales Rep, you will be responsible for customer acquisition and management throughout LA and Orange County. Reps will be responsible for using a blend of inside and outside sales strategies.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Acquire Accounts through inside and outside sales per month.
- Manage Accounts through email, phone, marketing promotions, frequent contact, and general support.
- Identify and implement new opportunities to drive sales, visibility, and efficiencies
- Provide structure and manage evolving development team operations, roles and responsibilities and systems/tools to support the needs of the organization's growth
- Develop and manage customer retention strategy and programs to achieve revenue and profit growth targets
- 2+ years of sales experience
- CPG or food and Beverage Experience
Qualifications and Skills:
- Foodservice Sales Experience
- Strong Communication and People Skills
- Quick Learners, adaptable, coachable
- Hubspot Experience a Plus
Supportive, helpful, challenging and encouraging team.
Competitive Salary, Commission, Bonuses and Health, Vision, and Dental insurance.