BLUEROOF 360 SALES CONSULTANT
THE TEAM YOULL JOIN
Blueroof 360 is part of Ben Kinney Companies an international business comprised of:
- One of the top 25 Real Estate sales teams in the country, as ranked by Wall Street Journal.
- 6 Franchisees across 10 offices.
- 17 expansion teams across the US, Canada and the UK.
- An international training business that to date has trained hundreds of thousands of people.
Ben Kinney Companies is a growing collection of 9 technology brands including best-in-class
lead generation tools, a leading industry CRM, ActiveRain, the #1 online Community for
Real Estate professionals, custom web design and IDX solutions for agents, teams and
brokerages, mobile lead capture and artificial intelligence technologies.
Weve been recognized on INC 5000s fastest growing companies list the last 2 year
We are a fast-paced, startup environment who embraces the following values:
H- Hard Work
E- Extraordinary Results
A- Accountable in All Things
L- Leaders Only
Were currently hiring Sales Consultants for Blueroof 360, our tech division based in
As a Sales Consultant you will work with an amazing team in a Coaching, Development and
You will work hard but be rewarded with opportunities to directly affect your career and earning
potential through your own efforts.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Close sales to prospective clients adhering to our high performance standard of productivity including lead follow up and outbound calls.
- Meet aggressive sales volume and profitability goals.
- Provide information about Blueroof products and services by developing mastery of the Platform and its evolving features.
- Manage, organize and update Brivitys database as a result of our lead generation efforts, events, as well as inbound and outbound sales efforts.
- Provide demos via webinar to prospective clients which result in sales standards being met consistently, every day, week and month.
- Communicate regularly with company leadership about forecasts.
- Implement sales initiatives, strategies and programs.
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction , produce referrals and add-on sales opportunities.
- Perform all other Business Development selling duties as assigned.
- Proficient with computers, emails, smartphones and the web.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Apps and Microsoft Office applications. Salesforce or other CRM background a plus.
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and handle shifting priorities.
- Highly motivated by a growth and coaching culture.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and highly accountable.
- Operates with a sense of purpose, urgency and ownership.
- Highly proficient level of professional skill and/or knowledge in sales. Stays current with thought leaders in sales strategy and tactics.
- Must work in Draper office.
Competitive base pay with performance-based bonuses
- Vision, Dental and Medical benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Paid Training
- Growth Opportunitie