Facilities Manager’s Assistant
Camp Sunshine at Sebago Lake has a year round part time (24 hrs. per week) Facilities Office Assistant position open at its beautiful 25 acre campus on Maine’s iconic Sebago Lake.
Founded in 1984, Camp Sunshine provides retreats combining respite, recreation and support, while enabling hope and promoting joy, for children with life-threatening illnesses and their families through the various stages of a child’s illness.
As the Facilities Manager’s Assistant tasks will include:
- Answering phones
- Greeting contractors
- Keeping paperwork up to date and organizing office
- Tracking facilities parts and supplies inventory
- Booking service work/scheduling contractors
- Creating/maintaining and entering information into databases and spread sheets
- Purchasing materials supplies as directed.
-A high school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience as an office assistant or related field
- General knowledge of building trades and materials
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
- Experience with Microsoft office suite
- Strong communication skills
- Pass a background check and clean driving record
To apply, please email or call
Location/Region: Casco, ME