1. Maintain a Dean relationship with passengers, parents, guardians, contracting agency, co-employees and the general public.
2. Establish safe and efficient transportation routes.
3. Supervise the performance of company employees, provide direction, leadership, counseling, recognition and discipline as appropriate.
4. Review and respond to passenger behavioral concerns.
5. Interview and select applicants to maintain staffing level.
6. Determine equipment and vehicle needs, including school bus seat configurations, wheel chair capacity, and any other related equipment.
7. Work in a team which includes attending weekly conference calls, monthly supervisor meeting and annual supervisor in-service.
8. Prepare accurate billing information for field trips, mileage logs, and student passenger attendance report.
9. Organizes and attend school bus training events.
Additional Job Functions Performs other duties as required.
Location/Region: Kalamazoo, MI (49001)