Our client, a leader in the packaging space, is looking for an Packaging Industrial Designer to join their growing team. If you have a strong understanding of Solidworks, Keyshot and ArtiosCAD, we want to hear from you! This is a Direct Hire opportunity in Chandler, AZ.
Packaging Industrial Designer Responsibilities:
- Develop design-driven solutions to solve for business opportunities.
- Stay current with software updates, industry standards and technology developments.
- Reflect marketplace and design trends in work.
- Work with team members and project managers to prioritize projects and workload.
- Prepare for large upcoming projects and changes in workload.
- Work with functional and cross-functional partners to help develop strategy.
- Provide design-related sales support.
- Work with external customer teams to ensure project success.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Review/approve creative concepts.
- Conduct creative sessions with team members to kick off new initiatives.
- Present work to internal groups and customers.
- Work with team members in developing presentations.
- Ensure projects are aligning to strategy.
- Design quality solutions on time and within budget.
- Meet with customers to help sell design capabilities and custom solutions.
- Interpret customer feedback and offer appropriate solutions.
Packaging Industrial Designer Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Industrial Design, packaging design or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in industrial design or packaging design. Experience with Solidworks, ArtiosCAD, and Keyshot Sketchbook Pro.
- Ability to build trust with the team and partners.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and challenging assignments simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of: industrial design, brand strategy, and design principles.
- Experience with retail, e-commence, and packaging design.
- Experience with retail display and fixture design.
- Basic understanding of packaging qualification standards (ISTA, ASTM.)
- Understanding of manufacturing limitations, packaging design, and graphic design.
- Ability to understand a business opportunity and how to align design-driven solutions to it.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
Job ID: 315272CG
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Chandler, AZ (85286)