Our client in the financial space is seeking a temporary Graphic Designer to join their team in Elizabeth, NJ.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
Graphic Designer Skills/Qualifications:
- Collaborate with Strategy, Writers, Project Managers, Production, UX and Development to conceptualize, design and refine Marketing assets including digital, email, print, data visualization and video/animation.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and new technologies.
- Leverage industry best practices for creation of materials.
- Share accountability for the success of the work product as measured by program KPIs.
- 3-6 years of digital and print design experience.
- Must be trained or have experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Ability to develop strategically-based conceptual ideas and execute against them to create innovative digital/multimedia solutions in a highly collaborative environment.
- Understanding of best practices in motion graphics, 3D, web design, eMail and user interface/information architecture conventions, brand identity and print/advertising design.
- Impressive portfolio demonstrating concept work across a range of platforms.
- Software expertise including: Adobe CC, Final Cut, HTML, CSS and Microsoft Office.
Job ID: 316104AT
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Newark, NJ (07114)