Indian Health Service is hiring for an RN (Medical/Surgical) in Parker, AZ.
Recruitment Bonus and/or Moving Reimbursement may be authorized in addition to salary.
If Eligible for Recruitment Bonus and/or Moving Reimbursement:
- Relocation/Moving Expenses covered and arranged prior to moving with a moving company. Moving Expenses covered up front by IHS. Candidates must work for one year for expenses to continue to be covered.
- Recruitment Bonuses up to $5,000 Sign-On bonus awarded immediately, candidates must work the full year.
Pay: $58,477 - $71,635.00 per year
- Performs professional nursing care of medical, surgical, orthopedic patients.
- Performs administrative and clinical duties.
- Administers therapeutic measures such as medications, intravenous fluids, blood transfusions, etc.
- Operates and monitors specialized equipment.
- Maintains professional knowledge and proficiency continuing education.
- Registered Nurse (RN) License or Certification
- 1 or More Years RN experience
- Medical/Surgical Experience Preferred
- Associates Degree in Nursing
Why Choose IHS?
- Do you have student loans? You may be interested in our Loan Repayment Program.
- Loan Repayment Application available after entry on duty
- 10 paid Government Holidays
- Government Benefits Package includes Multiple Medical Insurance plan options
- Pension plus Thrift Saving Plan matching 5% of Salary,
- 104 Hours Personal Time Off AND 104 hours of Paid Sick Leave, accumulated over the first year.
- Vested after 5 years: Eligible for pension after 5 years of working at retirement age (62)
- Ability to continue to carry government insurance after retirement at the same rate as if you were working
*Recruitment bonus and or moving of household goods may be authorized in addition to salary
About Parker, AZ
The Parker IHS facility is located only 2.5 hours from Phoenix AZ and Palm Springs CA, 1.75 hours from Laughlin NV, 3 hours from Las Vegas NV, and 4 hours from Los Angeles CA, making it easy to reach these vacation destinations and major airports.
Most hospital staff choose to live in either Parker, or the nearby Lake Havasu City AZ (38 miles distant), home to the famous London Bridge and inviting waters of Lake Havasu.
Featured in the “Best Places to Retire” lists in Money Magazine, Portfolio and other national publications, Lake Havasu City offers a full panorama of recreation and relaxation activities for the young at heart in a land free of mosquitoes, smog and big city hassles.
Tee-off on one of several Lake Havasu City golf courses , enjoy a game of Bocce Ball or tennis, or drop a line in the lake from our public fishing docks your own boat . While we’re talking boats, we should mention that Lake Havasu is the boating capital of the Southwest. The crystal clear lake offers more than 60 miles of navigable waterways with no speed or size restrictions. Explore shoreline coves on a pleasure cruise, enjoy a relaxing day of world-class fishing or sprint across the lake in a high-powered speedboat.
But that’s not all you can do in Lake Havasu City – not even the start, especially if that something is playing on the Colorado River, scuba diving, off-roading , ultralight flying, hiking or one of the other unique activities that make Lake Havasu City one of the best places to retire in Arizona and the United States.
Location/Region: Parker, AZ