The Detailer is a critical position to our and your success.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
* Complete details on used vehicles so that they are ready for delivery to the front line.
* Complete details, interior/Exterior details and light paint corrections on service customer vehicles.
* Complete Ceramic coatings and interior protection packages on new sold vehicles
* Pre-delivery details on new vehicles * Follow verbal and written work instructions
* Maintains a clean and organized work area
* Inspect all vehicles for delivery quality standards
* Maintain the cleanliness of equipment and work area
* Efficiently work and maintain company minimum standards
* Organize and maintain the inventory of detail department supplies
* May involve cleaning and removing dirt in the engine compartments
* Work with other departments to ensure a quality work and on-time delivery
* Must review the detail order for each vehicle prior to beginning any work on the vehicle
* Detailers must follow high quality standards to minimize defects and exceed company standards
* Keeps track of allotted vehicles while helping to keep all vehicles on schedule for stated delivery dates to customers/Front line.
We are growing and have too much work! We are seeking a hardworking, energetic individual, who has initiative, a good work ethic and the ability to work independently to detail cars.
Detailing experience preferred. You must have a valid driver's license. Full time.
This is a daytime shift with a 5 day work week!
Apply in person @ Mcdonald Mazda West or reply to this post.
Location/Region: Denver, CO (80214)