Envision Physician Services
is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia. If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager
located in Dallas, Texas. The Marketing Manager
develops strategies, programs, procedures and policies for business development activities and provides ongoing analysis of market trends. Directs and coordinates the seamless integration of marketing toward the accomplishment of overall business development objectives. Responsibilities
- Develops and coordinates written marketing plans for individual office based practices and/or global marketing plans (dependent on the situation) with the purpose of increasing patient volume and practice revenues.
- Manages and coordinates the development and implementation of all advertising and marketing strategies for office based practices, including creative development of ad campaigns, marketing and sales materials; print and online media planning; tradeshow strategy and tactics; video production; web content development.
- Develops and executes online penetration strategies including search engine optimization, search engine marketing, direct marketing, social media and other digital avenues.
- Ensures all Business Development Specialists develop and maintain ongoing relationships with referral sources.
- Develop annual marketing/business development budget in conjunction with VP, and monitor this budget throughout the year to ensure activities remain within budget expectations and maximize ROI on marketing expenditures.
- Works with Marketing Department on appropriate PR planning, including press releases, surveys and other media.
- Work with Office Based Business Development Specialists to develop and implement local marketing strategies that leverage Office Based practice’s presence in particular markets based on SWOT analysis of market.
- Work closely with appropriate Medical Directors and Operations Leadership to monitor marketing/business development projects and their effectiveness.
- Manage and coordinate the implementation of a marketing and sales analytic process and/or program that measures, quantifies and analyzes sales and marketing efforts, including lead generation and follow up, ROI, brand awareness, market penetration and any other metrics that relate to sales and marketing.
- Manages and trains the Business Development team to develop and execute goals and objectives.
- Oversee maintenance of business development database insuring timely input of data, quality of data, etc.
- Provide monthly analysis of sales data to VP, with recommendations for improvement.
- Perform annual performance reviews for direct reports with reports with coaching and development
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Able to manage talent, select and develop sales personnel Maintains a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and associated insurance coverage; Ability to travel long distances for multiples of days several times a week. Education/Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year College or University and seven or more years of marketing experience with 4 or more of those years in healthcare business to business marketing; or an equivalent combination of education and experience Computer Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
Microsoft Office Suite CMR Working knowledge of the internet Supervisory Responsibilities:
Responsible for managing both exempt and non-exempt employees Trains, coaches, and mentors Business Development team Plans and conducts performance appraisals and talent assessments of staff, recommends merits, bonuses and promotions and administers corrective actions when necessary
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes full Medical, Dental and Vision benefits effective on your first day of employment. A company matching 401 K, tuition reimbursement, company paid Life Insurance and Long-term Disability, as well as generous PTO and Paid Holidays If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts!
We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visitwww.dhs.gov/E-Verify Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Internal ID: 2020-22609
Location/Region: Dallas, TX