We are a fast growing Law Firm in Nashville seeking an attorney who is client centered and diligent to fill an associate attorney position in our Civil/Criminal Department. Must be prepared to:
- Advise and represent clients on criminal, juvenile, family, and contractual matters
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts, leases, and other legal documents
- Remain current on federal and state laws, regulations, and practices relating to relevant practice areas
- Manage relationships and collaborate with co-counsel
- Manage a high volume, fast paced case load with a positive, professional, ethical and productive attitude
Salary is negotiable based on experience and what the associate can bring to table.
Please prepare a cover letter with your experience and skills and how you can be an asset to the CLG Family. Send your resume with reference and a writing sample.
Location/Region: Nashville, TN (37211)