Bluebonnet Motors (Ford/Lincoln) is currently hiring technicians for our reconditioning department.
This position requires experience in light line repairs with several makes and models.
Must be able to perform multi-point certified inspections through the Manufacture on pre-owned vehicles and repair as needed.
Here at Bluebonnet Ford Lincoln, we strive to ensure that our customers have the best car-shopping and dealership experience of their life.
We are able to continually provide this level of service due to our amazing sales and service staff.
If you want to be apart of a winning team, we welcome you to apply!
Bluebonnet Motors is a 18-time Presidents Award recipient and 10-time Triple Crown Award recipient.
Benefits * 401(K) Plan
* Medical Plan * Dental Plan
* Life Insurance * Paid Vacation
* Paid Sick Days * Employee Purchase Plans
* Promote from within Service Technician Specific Benefits
* Air conditioned Shop
* Birthday paid holiday * Shop equipped with the newest technology
* Discounts on products and services * Highly productive shop
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages Available Positions:
* Reconditioning Technician, Ford Certified Service Technician: Transmission, Drivability, Electrical
Service Technician Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and manufacture procedure.
* Test-drive vehicles, test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications * Ford technician certifications
* CDK DMS experience preferred * Strong understanding of the service drive
* Years of experience vary per position
* High school diploma or equivalent * Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic computer competencies
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
* Team player with ability to collaborate with others effectively
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment.
Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.
Location/Region: New Braunfels, TX (78130)