Arbor Management, LLC has an immediate opening for a Property Manager at our family community of Seaford Meadows in Seaford, Delaware.
Arbor Management, LLC is a residential property management company headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware and owned by an experienced owner/developer of multi-family housing, Leon N. Weiner & Associates, Inc.
Arbor manages over 50 multi-family properties comprising over 4,500 apartment units for Weiner and our partners. These projects range in size from small properties under 50 units to large complexes of over 200 units.
This position reports to the Regional Manager and is responsible for the daily operation of this Tax Credit property.
* Timely collection of rents and other record keeping on site.
* Hire, train and motivate staff.
* Leasing process including telephone inquiries, greeting prospective tenants,
showing apartments, taking applications and deposits, verifying application
information, follow-up and renewal.
* Inspection of property for safety and maintenance needs.
* Tenant issues and relations.
* Coordination of property maintenance.
* Budget control including management of vendors and contractors.
* Prepares various internal and outside agency reports.
* Computer literacy including Microsoft Office (Basics of Word & Excel).
* Establish positive tenant relations and problem solving skills.
* Industry knowledge and/or Section 8-HUD/Tax Credit experience a plus
* Yardi, Rent Roll and/or HUD Manager experience is a plus.
* Needs ability to work independently, manage and organize multiple tasks, to
ensure accuracy and timely completion of work.
* Must have reliable transportation.
Great Benefits…Arbor Management, LLC is a wonderful place to work! We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes: matching 401k, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, confidential employee assistance programs, life insurance, a vision-discount plan, paid personal time, wellness programs, paid company holidays, tuition reimbursement, and paid vacations.
Non-Smoking Environment. Equal Opportunity Employer, including Vets/Disability. For immediate and confidential consideration, please send your resume to Regional Manager at 122 Seaford Meadows Drive, Seaford, DE 19973: Fax (800) 785-0622 or email
. For fastest consideration please use the Apply Feature below. Relocation is not available for this position.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Location/Region: Seaford, DE