Emergent Risk International (ERI) is seeking to hire a full-time Sr or Lead Intelligence Analyst to support our growing company and footprint. Will consider candidates in Dallas, Washington DC, London, Singapore, or Sydney.
ERI is a Dallas, Texas-based risk and security intelligence advisory firm. We primarily support Global Security departments of Fortune 200 companies. We help our clients assess risk to their business; whether that risk emanates from geopolitics, security threats, economic forces or regulatory initiatives that may impact bottom line revenue or threaten personnel and company assets.
ERI operates four lines of business:
• Assessment and Analysis: We provide our clients daily, subscription-based and bespoke geopolitical and threat intelligence services.
• Training: We train intelligence analysts to serve effectively in corporate environments. Our training offerings include focus on tradecraft and tools that drive more efficient and effective analysis. We offer a range of in-house and open trainings to address specific levels of experience and need.
• Online Platform: We offer a subscription-based online portal that provides a workspace environment for security intelligence analysts, combining ERI’s expert analysis with hundreds of curated datasets and our suite of data visualization tools.
• Consulting: We help companies develop and improve their intelligence programs, providing endto-end support; from assessing needs and providing analysis to recruiting and hiring highly qualified candidates.
The Position: The Asia-Pacific analyst will be responsible for contributing to ERI’s products and services through a range of research, writing and analytical tasks. The analyst will work in coordination with ERI’s team of analysts, helping to create ERI’s subscription and client-specific products. The position will also involve social media monitoring, due diligence and data visualization projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in business, intelligence and geopolitical risk analysis and maintain strong research and writing skills.
• Utilize demonstrable expertise in Asia-Pacific region to assist our clients in understanding key security, cultural, political and other events that may impact their business
• Conduct research and provide analysis on geopolitical and private sector business security issues
• Carry out social media monitoring and due diligence research
• Assist in developing business leads, occasionally represent ERI at industry meetings or in client meetings
• Develop and maintain keen awareness of relevant global issues impacting ERI’s primary client base
• Develop and expand your knowledge of business and how business works in order to provide the most relevant and value driven analysis for each of our unique clients
• Develop and maintain a network of contacts in the private sector, government and other relevant sectors
• Build content and analysis for the ERI Situation Room including keeping country reports up to date, creating engaging and dynamic data visualizations, updating regional calendars and other resources
• Assist with trainings, ERI sponsored events and other ERI initatives as appropriate
• Administrative tasks as necessary
Remuneration: This role will be a full-time (40 hours per week) position. Pay will be commensurate with experience. Vacation and benefits will be offered but may differ dependent on local requirements. In the US a full healthcare and generous vacation package is available. ERI will not pay relocation for this position.
Location/Region: Dallas, TX