At Auto Park Ford, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Auto Park Ford is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer * Medical and Dental
* Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Work in a fun environment
* Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Discounts on products and services
SUMMARY Enhances our customers' positive service experience by washing/detailing cars
Compensation Based on Qualifications & ExperienceQualifications:
* 2+ years of prior detail experience (preferred)
* Prior Detail Management experience (preferred)
* Valid driver's license with clean driving record
* High level of professionalism and attention to detail
* Must maintain a clean and organized work area
* A positive attitude with excellent communication skills
* Pass drug screening and background check
* Flexible schedule and available weekends & occasional late nights
Essential Duties: * Ensures a safe and clean work environment is maintained.
* Creates a functioning schedule for detail staff
* Supervise and control quality of work produced and work efficiency.
* Maintains adequate inventory of supplies based on structured ordering.
* Ensure all detailing tools & equipment are maintained & functioning properly.
* Trains new employees on our standards, processes & procedures.
Maintains MSDS binder & updates as needed.
* Identify and correct employee performance deficiencies in an efficient and professional manner.
* Assist detail staff with cleaning interior & exterior of all vehicles.
* Takes photos of vehicles and uploads them to inventory site.
* Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery and poor mechanical operation and reports this to management.
* Uses proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection.
* Fills vehicle with fuel occasionally.
* Ensures proper stickers are displayed in the vehicle’s window and proper badging is applied.
* Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
Location/Region: Sturgis, MI (49091)