Executive Auto Group is one of Connecticut's largest automotive retailers in the area.
We are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource - our employees.
We have a great work environment, great people, and great benefits.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding position with a large and growing team and a company that cares about their customers and their employees, Executive is the only group to join!
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401k Program * Professional/Respectful Work Environment
* Advancement Opportunities * Ongoing Training & Development
* Paid Time off/Vacation * Flexible Work Schedule
* Excellent compensation plans with bonuses/incentives
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Discounts on products and services
* Health & Wellness Responsibilities* Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
* Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
* Converse effectively/efficiently regarding customer parts status
* Read and understand the parts catalog when looking up and speaking to specific parts
* Answer phone calls, provide price quotes and other information to customers
* Review body shop estimates to verify the parts ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate
* Provide high level service to both internal and external customers
* Pull/fill orders from stock and maintain weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock
* Notify parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention
* Locate out-of-stock parts from outside source and submit an emergency order, if necessary
* Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order
* Receive payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization
Qualifications* High School Diploma or equivalent and prior auto parts sales experience (preferred)
* Eager to improve in a dynamic work environment
* Strong interpersonal and time management skills
* Ability to read/interpret safety and maintenance documents
* Ability to calculate figures/amounts including; discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, %, area, circumference, and volume
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: North Haven, CT (06473)