Are you a caring individual, who wants to make a difference in the lives of seniors?
Griswold Home Care has an immediate opening for you!
We are seeking caring people, who want to make a positive difference in the lives of seniors in Gwinnett County.
Day shifts available, between 2 and 6 hours long.
* Flexible hours based on your availability
* Mileage paid between clients * Paid holidays
* Life and Medical insurance available for all full-time employees
* Overtime opportunities * Free continued education programs
Main Responsibilities and
* Bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, meal prep
* Homemaking Qualifications and Skills Required:
* High School Diploma or GED, ability to follow written and oral instructions
* Good communication skills, positive attitude, love of seniors and the disabled
* Current Georgia CNA license or PCA certification
* Current Georgia Driver's License, Proof of Current Auto Insurance
* CPR/First Aid; TB Skin Test within last year or Chest X-ray within past 5 years
* Criminal Background Test and Drug Screening
Griswold Home Care has been providing quality, loving care to seniors and disabled adults since 1982 and want you part of our team!
Make a difference with Griswold by responding to this ad TODAY.
If qualified, you will receive an email from Griswold Home Care with interview day and time options.
Respond back quickly for best chance of getting your selected appointment choice.
Location/Region: Marietta, GA (30062)