Kunes Country Auto Group is a busy and growing dealership in a beautiful community.
We offer full benefits and are a 19-time winner of Automotive News' coveted "Best Dealership to Work For" award.
Our sales team members enjoy competitive pay plans, and an open sales floor through our 17 dealerships.
Check us out, and find out what makes Kunes Country different! Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off and vacation
* Short/Long Term Disability offered by company with additional available
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Saturday Lunches
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness * Long term job security * Discounts on products and services
* Above average industry pay Sales Benefits* Base + Commission Pay Structure
* Monthly/Annual Bonuses * Unique/Competitive Pay Plan
* Paid Training Responsibilities* Nurture enriching relationships to build clientele for life.
* Exhibit consultative selling skills. Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle authority.
Know the in’s and the out’s of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
* Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
* Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day.
Qualifications* Available to work flexible hours and weekends
* Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
* Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
* Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
* Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Antioch, IL (60002)