Now Hiring a Parts Counter Associate for Napleton's Kia of Carmel-Apply Today!
What We Offer:
* Family Owned and Operated * Growth Opportunities
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Accrued Vacation Time * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Discounts on products and services * 401k and additional benefits
Job Responsibilities: * Assisting the Parts Director with whatever they may need throughout the day.
* Providing high-level of service to both internal and external customers.
* Greeting customers that come into the service center, and directing them to the right person.
* Communicating with customers and staff in a friendly and professional manner.
* Answer incoming phone calls, and transferring the customers to the correct contact person.
* Answering phone calls and provide price quotes in addition to availiability times.
* Working with techs to ensure they have the right parts, and going to get the necessary parts to assist with the completion of their job.
Job Requirements: * ADP experience preferred but not required.
* A minimum of 1 year of experience in automotive parts sales is preferred.
* Good communication skills with a strong customer service background needed.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. * A valid driver's license is necessary
Physical Demands: Frequent bending, reaching, kneeling, walking, pushing, pulling.
About Us Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton is ranked 17th out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Indianapolis, IN (46240)