At Diligence Insurance Agency, we are excited to grow our team!
* Do you like staying busy and being part of a fast paced environment?
* Are you excited to help customers meet their insurance needs?
* Do you take pleasure in walking clients through their policy options and being a trusted insurance advisor?
* Do you want unlimited earning potential?
If so, we urge you to apply! We're looking for a bright, talented, sales minded professional who has a passion for the insurance industry nad wants to work in an energetic, positive environment. We will teach you insurance. Bring your drive and motivation to sell!
We offer paid training, base pay, PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION and PLENTY OF LEADS!
What Diligence Insurance/Casey Auto Group Offers:
Starting pay: $15 hourly (during training 60-90 days)
full benefits after 60 days 10% commission after trainingBenefits:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Flex Spending Account/Health Savings Account
* Prescription Drug Coverage * No Cost Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance including Company Paid Life Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability * Legal Resources Coverage
* Employee Assistance Program * 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
* Paid Vacation and Holidays * Employee Discounts
* Telemedicine * Employee Event Tickets including Concerts
Job Expectations: * Assist customers in making insurance decisions by carefully matching needs with optimal products and services to insure cars, homes, lives and retirement incomes.
* Generate quotes and make sales presentations at high volumes
* Maintain compliance through accurate trailing documentation in agency systems and tracking of activity
* Remain current on products and processes in a multi-product and multi-carrier environment
* Meet monthly sales and performance goals
* Verify coverages for car buying customers
Job Requirements: * Must obtain P&C license
* Must confident self-starter who can work independently and with a team
* Possess strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* High level of sales drive and initiative
* Energetic personality with an ability to work under pressure
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Experience with insurance industry CRM's a plus
* Professional appearance * Must be willing to work a schedule including evenings, Saturdays and holidays
As a business, Casey Automotive is taking the extra steps necessary to maintain a healthy and sanitary workplace.
We continue to monitor information from state health authorities and the CDC for their guidance and recommendations on how we can help to prevent the spread of this virus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Newport News, VA (23606)