As a Service Advisor, you will own our customer’s experience in the service lane.
You are the first point of contact with our customers and will be well-versed in product offerings, inventory needs, technician scheduling and customer service.
From greeting vehicle owners on the drive line to explaining the repair process, our Service Advisors are true professionals who enjoy helping others.
We welcome individuals who are new to the automotive industry but with previous roles in customer service, retail sales, restaurant industry or hospitality.
If you are a self-motivated professional with a proven ability to generate customer loyalty, are genuinely excited about being the customer's first point of contact and accept nothing less than being part of a top-performing team in an industry filled with career minded, high achievers, a career at Crest is right for you.
As an employee of Crest Auto Group you are part of the Crest luxury vehicle family which includes one of the largest selections of new luxury vehicles, along with our Premium Pre-Owned Center.
Employees work in a customer centric environment that offers amenities like:
* Large Event Room and Wine Cellar for hosting customer and community events
* Full service Commercial kitchen with on-staff Chef inspired menus
* Full service Cafes in each new car building
* Coffee bars with full time Barista's
* Golf Putting Greens * Customer Technology Areas
* Vehicle Technology Consultants * Automated drive-thru Carwash
Available Benefits of Employment: * Health Coverage
* Dental Coverage * Vision Coverage
* Group Life * Short / Long Term Disability
* 401K * Paid Vacation
Responsibilities * Oversee flow of Drive Lane.
Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
* Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
* Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
* Ensures that the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
* Follow up with customers Qualifications
* Previous Service Advisor experience
* Previous experience with General Motors ( preferred not required)
* Organized and friendly personality * Time management skills
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Frisco, TX (75034)