Vaco is working with a great client in immediate need for an Office Administrator to help in the daily operations of the business. Our client is in the financial services industry and this position is open due to recent growth.
- Managing the overall workflow of the office
- Maintaining and modifying electronic and hard copy files
- Ordering office supplies
- Processing payroll for 20-30 people
- Managing spreadsheets and filing expense reports
- Making travel arrangements and managing the calendars of several high-volume producers.
- Managing company social media accounts, mailings and establishing and implementing new, more aggressive marketing initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field is strongly preferred but not required
- 3-5 years of previous office management experience, including preparing payroll, is required
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- All applicants must be advanced MS Word and MS Excel skills and QuickBooks is strongly preferred.
- The Office Administrator must be someone who has a can-do attitude and is comfortable wearing many hats.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF RESUMES PLEASE NOTE YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY SUBMITTED TO ANOTHER VACO POSTING. YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ALL OPEN VACO OPPORTUNITIES.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
We are shaping the future here at Vaco! If you would like to join Apply below.
Do you know someone who is the right fit? Call today and learn more about the Vaco referral program.
Connect with Vaco online!
Location/Region: Birmingham, AL