Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc., the #1 ranked civil engineering firm in Arizona for 16 straight years and a 2019 Zweig Hot Firm is looking for exceptional candidates to join our team. We offer the opportunity to advance your career and become an integral part of our highly respected engineering firm.
We currently have an opening for a full time Senior Administrative Assistant in our Phoenix office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to project team
- Scheduling and confirming meetings
- Finalize letters, memos, proposals, reports and contracts
- Prepare project submittals, transmittals and associated forms
- Prepare spreadsheets
- Assist with the preparation of Project billing
- Maintain project electronic files
Required Experience and Skills:
The position requires confidentiality, discretion and a professional demeanor. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 5+ years of experience in administrative work
- Experience with Word, Excel and Outlook required. PowerPoint and Microsoft Project a plus
- Must possess good verbal and written skills and the ability to proof and finalize routine reports and correspondence
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize and plan work
- Understand and have client service skills
- Ability to succeed in a multi-task environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to recognize and protect confidential information
- Desire for continuous professional growth and development
- Competitive pay
- Generous PTO plan
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with employer matching
- LTD/STD/Life Insurance
- In-house training events
- Employee Appreciation and Team Building events
Wood/Patel is committed to our community and as such we match employee contributions to St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance, the world’s first food bank, founded in Phoenix, Arizona.
Wood/Patel is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
About this company
Our team of experts make WOODPATEL a collaborative firm. We strive to create, connect and protect our Client’s projects and the communities we live in. We accomplish this through our passion for client service, smart design, using technological resources to efficiently solve challenges, and giving back to the community. You’ll find three common denominators with our people – we have passion, we are experts and we deliver client service. These are the roots of our core values…
Location/Region: Phoenix, AZ (85021)