What you’ll do
- Translate content from the words of a specialist into something contextually relevant for the intended audience. Achieve the balance of words and visualization to best convey the message.
- Lead, recommend and deliver a content and communication strategy for the organization.
- Educate colleagues and develop tech writing as a core technical practice across our organization
- Work closely with engineering, product and support teams to ensure the quality, discoverability and accuracy of the content
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of technical writing expertise, at least 3 of which is specific to Cloud technologies, products or services.
- Someone collaborative and independent. You understand that consistency remains the key to delighting readers, especially when it comes to getting the information they value.
- A technical storyteller that focuses on not just how, but why and when.
- A clear and friendly writing style that produces high quality, professional artifacts.
- A passion for excellent content and a strong point of view as to how technical writing influences the customer and employee experience.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client
challenges. Our award-winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by
technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career
needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and
the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about
you. You should also feel free to email Saurav at
or call at 408-400-2332.
Location/Region: San Francisco, CA