Beans!! Beans!! Beans!!! Large Bean Manufacturing Company located in Riverside Ca has openings for a Quality Assurance Technician!!
Job Title: Quality Assurance Technician
Schedule: 6 am to 4:30 pm Monday - Thursday Alternative 4/10 schedule
Location: Riverside, CA
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
The QA Technician will be responsible for the following:
- Inspecting and sampling incoming ingredients.
- Grading and testing incoming ingredients, reporting results
- Performs various weekly inspections and audits in Food Safety and Pest Control.
- Filing microbiological reports
- Preparing trending reports and maintaining logs
Qualifications for the QA Technician:
- 2+ years' experience working in a production or manufacturing environment is highly desired
- Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media
- Strong number skills and basic math
- Detail orientated with an eye on process improvement and optimization.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Food Safety or Regulatory field required.
- College education in food science or related field preferred.
- FDA/SQF experience a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills.
- Strong written/verbal communication/presentation skills.
How to apply:
Email resume as a word doc to riverside@Kimco.com
You can also contact our office at (951) 686-3800 for more information
About Kimco /MediQuest/Advantex
“Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while “Changing lives, One Job at a Time”. We have won Best of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.”
Kimco l MediQuest l Advantex l KTimeHR
LinkedIn l Twitter l Facebook
Location/Region: Riverside, California