PandoLogic is empowering employers to intelligently source the best candidates and we are looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative to help us on this mission.
In this role you will work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams to research target accounts, manage incoming leads, and execute strategies around lead generation to drive sales qualified opportunities.
You will have best in class marketing and sales tools to help you identify and engage with these opportunities. The ideal candidate will have experience with outbound sales development activity. For many employers you will be their first impression of PandoLogic and therefore we expect all candidates to demonstrate our Core Values:
Bold, Resourceful, Collaborative, Innovative, & Caring.
You will be developing relationships with potential clients and communicating the value of our programmatic platform to key decision makers to nurture their interest. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Generate qualified sales conversations to achieve revenue targets
- Work with marketing and sales to stay on top of warm inbound leads and up to date on current sales initiatives
- Use marketing data programs and nurturing software to build a strong new business pipeline
- Manage, track and report all your success in Salesforce and HubSpot
- Learn the PandoLogic value and place within the market so that you may educate employers
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Engage employers to understand their needs and quickly identify any potential solution
- 1-3 years of work experience as a Business Development Representative or similar role
- Track record of using email, phone calls and social media to achieve sales goals xperience
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing combined with relevant work experience
We have a vision to be the market leader in Omni-Channel recruitment advertising. We are well on our way to accomplishing that vision and are poised for big growth again in 2020. We’re looking for impact players who can boost sales and contribute to our long-term growth. If you see yourself as a fit in this role, we want you to be a part of this growth.
We pride ourselves on having a close-knit culture shared across our two offices. We speak openly, value everyone's opinion and encourage each other to try new things. We collaborate across teams and time zones.
Benefits and Perks:
· Dynamic and fun work environment (with quarterly group outings!!)
· 401(k) Plan
· Healthcare benefits (vision, medical, and dental)
· Attractive paid time off policy - Open/Flexible vacation policy
Location/Region: New York
About this company
PandoLogic enables employers to source quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising process from job classification and targeted distribution to budget allocation and dynamic bidding across diverse job categories.
Our talent acquisition solutions connect publishers, employers, job board operators and job seekers across a shared talent network using the most advanced programmatic platform available. Since 2007, over 125,000 employers and more than 700 digital publishers have benefited from PandoLogic's programmatic solutions resulting in over 5.4 billion programmatic job campaigns based on more than 199 billion historical job performance data points.